<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2032694297604405610?origin\x3dhttp://kazuyalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monkey Kaka



【HN】:☆Kazuya☆
【性別】:Boy♂
【誕生日】:8月22日 誕プレはなんでもいいよ
【特技】:Ryu Dance v(^w^)v
【好きな動物】:Monkey ヽ(´ー`)ノ
【愛用の香水】:BVLGARIブラック 愛用してます
【使っている携帯電話】: Nokia E66



Links



peppermint*mintmint*
linlin*Baby*
shihao*HHK*
manteng*Cousin*
adrian*Cousin*
minlong*T M L*
yongjun*Pandada*
waimui*Sister*
lester*Bitch*
carol*Good witch*
doreamon*Puiboy*
bigmonkey*Brother*
annwoon*Wanrenmijiejie*
nicky*Pineapple*
evelyn*Model Eve*
jerdine*Tpyang's GF*
XiaoXian*ZhangDongLiang*
Xiaoqi*Xiaoqiqi*
shuihua
ahfat
ahdaahdaahda
vivi
xiaoou
xiang
chinghui
zhengbo
yuanyuan
cat
eva
xiaoyu
junzhong
maoping
leiko
xiaobin
kelu
wenzhe
rain
maomao
fiona
red
valerie
weiteng
miner
isabel
kunichi
bryant
ahchengggggg
kumikumixiang
chunkiat
World Of Betta
Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
I Wish Everyone is healthy (:






Thursday, December 4, 2008


What a boring day ...... I'm @ Skool now!!! Having breaktime.

Well...ladies & gentleman @ my blog always say i never update my blog.


WHY NO UPDATE??

1) Because I'm simply too LAZY

2) I don't have interesting things to post.....

3) I'm very busyyyyyyyy :P


Woke up early in the morning! went to school for common test @ 8am. So tiring... was squeezing my brain to do all the calculation questions DAMN IT! I know how to do BUT I don't know which formula to use on :(

All my brain cells was almost used up for the day. Hope I can pass! Buddha Bless Me! lolx


Today my sch will end @ 6pm. What a long freaking BiBuBiBu day~ Lolx I'm starting to usE all kinda Funny Language which no one can understand........ CrAzY! HA HA HA HA :X


What will I do tonight??? I don't have any plan yet. Think i should study for my Common Test for Tomorrow... After tomorrow I'm having term break for 3 weeks till 29 Dec 08!!!!! YEAH! v(^_^)v Ureshii


Xmas is coming.. jinglebell jingle bell.. Everyone is wishing to have Xmas prezzie~ Should I wish too ? lolx Nahz~ I never wish for Xmas prezzie before.. BUT! I do received it last time :P


Term Break... What should I do ??? Might go KL for a walk if possible *shop & eat*... ANYONE wanna go ? hehehehe~~


Hmm... I shall end here... Will update soon!!!! Booooooooooooooooooooo~~ (^_- )/


Left Alone At
11:21 AM