<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2032694297604405610?origin\x3dhttp://kazuyalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monkey Kaka



【HN】:☆Kazuya☆
【性別】:Boy♂
【誕生日】:8月22日 誕プレはなんでもいいよ
【特技】:Ryu Dance v(^w^)v
【好きな動物】:Monkey ヽ(´ー`)ノ
【愛用の香水】:BVLGARIブラック 愛用してます
【使っている携帯電話】: Nokia E66



Links



peppermint*mintmint*
linlin*Baby*
shihao*HHK*
manteng*Cousin*
adrian*Cousin*
minlong*T M L*
yongjun*Pandada*
waimui*Sister*
lester*Bitch*
carol*Good witch*
doreamon*Puiboy*
bigmonkey*Brother*
annwoon*Wanrenmijiejie*
nicky*Pineapple*
evelyn*Model Eve*
jerdine*Tpyang's GF*
XiaoXian*ZhangDongLiang*
Xiaoqi*Xiaoqiqi*
shuihua
ahfat
ahdaahdaahda
vivi
xiaoou
xiang
chinghui
zhengbo
yuanyuan
cat
eva
xiaoyu
junzhong
maoping
leiko
xiaobin
kelu
wenzhe
rain
maomao
fiona
red
valerie
weiteng
miner
isabel
kunichi
bryant
ahchengggggg
kumikumixiang
chunkiat
World Of Betta
Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
I Wish Everyone is healthy (:






Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks XXX for editing this pic. :)

18 Oct 08~
It's all started with a sms

Me: I never tok to terry lo..... Hahahaha V.v.v.long story. . He tell ppl he not familiar with me.. Need me den find me.. No Need den nv find...I Ask him F off. . .

I sent this msg in da afternoon..... At night WEIYONG TERRY msged me...

WEIYONG TERRY: You say wat lan jiao wei to XXX wat i need you then find you. I need you wat ? N wat fark off. Cb! You not happy wat?

ME: Ya. . I msg him jus now. . . I never nt happy ar... This call lanjiaowei? I dont think so.... Its the fact wat. Last time U need photo or Vid den u find me.. Other den that u gt find me? Go out or what also dont haf... Think urself!

WEIYONG TERRY: Why must i find you? V close with you? Is you ownself want sent leh. I got take knife force you? You go read again your sent item. Wat fuck off? You think yourself wat. Saying thing behind ppl. Want say me not happy come n say infront of me. Or call me , dont need tell other want la

ME: Ya. . No need bcos im nt familiar with u... I dont need u in my life so fuck off lo...

WEIYONG TERRY: I dont need you too. Dont need say so much not happy can come out say. Dont need say behind me or sent to other la. Mind ya wrd next time la.

ME: Ok. Thanks... Come out Say? Nth to say too.... If u think that is call lanjiaowei... Tats ur problem... I think nt happy de person sld b u... Im fine with everything. I have my freedom of speech.

WEIYONG TERRY: No ball! Dare t say thing behind ppl dont dare come out. 4gt it. I wil rem tis no ball guy. If you say you no unhappy then wat for say thing behind ppl. Useless. 4get it la. Dare t say dont dare t come out say thing out clear. Dont reply. Dont waste my time reply t a guy without ball

ME: Hahaha... Dont b childish la... If i come out what u want to say? I wanna say what is my business what. Saying the fact. U so overeact 4 wat? Wateva la.. Say what u wan lo... It dosent matter to me too. Thanks

WEIYONG TERRY: Cox lan jiao ppl will say thing behind dont dare say infront of ppl. No ball! Own ppl stil act nv own ppl. Til ytd then paid. Useless guy. Dont need reply. Dont waste my time enjoy n dont spoilt my mood. Thanks no ball fucker

ME: Lanjiaolang sld b u... It's non of ur business too. Is u msg me 1st..dont say i spoil ya mood!

WEIYONG TERRY: Cox you sent without using brain.Stupid! Bye la. Dont keep reply. Im not like you keep hold other troop ppl ball. Dirty guy

ME: Hahahahahaha.... U saying urself ar?

I called and ask... that fellow said WEIYONG TERRY viewed his handphone (READ HIS SMS etc..) *that's rude* but wateva it is...... To me, it's just the fact I've encountered. If you're Not happy u can do whateva you want & like.... It dosent matter to me.....

NEVER EVER BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE SAY! TRY IT & U'LL KNOW! :)

To treat someone like a good friend and ended up being stabbed on the heart & say (He is Not Familiar With me to other people) is so cool... And the feeling was splendid.... Wonderfully done!

To be continue...............


Left Alone At
3:01 AM