<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2032694297604405610?origin\x3dhttp://kazuyalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monkey Kaka



【HN】:☆Kazuya☆
【性別】:Boy♂
【誕生日】:8月22日 誕プレはなんでもいいよ
【特技】:Ryu Dance v(^w^)v
【好きな動物】:Monkey ヽ(´ー`)ノ
【愛用の香水】:BVLGARIブラック 愛用してます
【使っている携帯電話】: Nokia E66



Links



peppermint*mintmint*
linlin*Baby*
shihao*HHK*
manteng*Cousin*
adrian*Cousin*
minlong*T M L*
yongjun*Pandada*
waimui*Sister*
lester*Bitch*
carol*Good witch*
doreamon*Puiboy*
bigmonkey*Brother*
annwoon*Wanrenmijiejie*
nicky*Pineapple*
evelyn*Model Eve*
jerdine*Tpyang's GF*
XiaoXian*ZhangDongLiang*
Xiaoqi*Xiaoqiqi*
shuihua
ahfat
ahdaahdaahda
vivi
xiaoou
xiang
chinghui
zhengbo
yuanyuan
cat
eva
xiaoyu
junzhong
maoping
leiko
xiaobin
kelu
wenzhe
rain
maomao
fiona
red
valerie
weiteng
miner
isabel
kunichi
bryant
ahchengggggg
kumikumixiang
chunkiat
World Of Betta
Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
I Wish Everyone is healthy (:






Monday, October 6, 2008

A Sunday Night at Golden Mile Thai Disco 2... I never bring camera.... So we using handphone to take photo..... the pic not very nice!!!! or mayb *We are not good looking ppl la* HAHAHAHA

It's Maybe the last time I will go there? Due to some reason... Horrible! HAHAHA I Don't Like Such situation.....

Shall end here.... Nothing Interesting that night... *Actually Have la.. But it's not good to blog about*

Today 6 Oct.... It's My Sister Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! didnt get to see her... bcos she stayed at her boyfriend house... never come back home to sleep...

It's also 1 of my ex best friend birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her too..... *Shall forget Bad Things in da past... I Wanna Be Happy!* Cheers~ PEACE YO!


Left Alone At
5:06 PM