<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2032694297604405610?origin\x3dhttp://kazuyalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monkey Kaka



【HN】:☆Kazuya☆
【性別】:Boy♂
【誕生日】:8月22日 誕プレはなんでもいいよ
【特技】:Ryu Dance v(^w^)v
【好きな動物】:Monkey ヽ(´ー`)ノ
【愛用の香水】:BVLGARIブラック 愛用してます
【使っている携帯電話】: Nokia E66



Links



peppermint*mintmint*
linlin*Baby*
shihao*HHK*
manteng*Cousin*
adrian*Cousin*
minlong*T M L*
yongjun*Pandada*
waimui*Sister*
lester*Bitch*
carol*Good witch*
doreamon*Puiboy*
bigmonkey*Brother*
annwoon*Wanrenmijiejie*
nicky*Pineapple*
evelyn*Model Eve*
jerdine*Tpyang's GF*
XiaoXian*ZhangDongLiang*
Xiaoqi*Xiaoqiqi*
shuihua
ahfat
ahdaahdaahda
vivi
xiaoou
xiang
chinghui
zhengbo
yuanyuan
cat
eva
xiaoyu
junzhong
maoping
leiko
xiaobin
kelu
wenzhe
rain
maomao
fiona
red
valerie
weiteng
miner
isabel
kunichi
bryant
ahchengggggg
kumikumixiang
chunkiat
World Of Betta
Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
I Wish Everyone is healthy (:






Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today was a tiring day for me... I slept for 1hr+ and need to help my mum do thingzzz~~ was busy busy busy... from early morning 8am till 2.30pm.. I wanna faint~ LOLx!



Was at home online-ING...

Things to do after that :

-DYE HAIR

-AT NIGHT PERFORMANCE AT OPP KHATIB MRT

-HAPPENING? HAHA lolx




Yesterday I painted the training ball ball~ Today Im going to use this fire ball ball for performance~ not going to use that flower ball ball~ hehe!!! Huat ar~ Hope performance goes smoothly! Cheers~



Left Alone At
3:50 PM