<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2032694297604405610?origin\x3dhttp://kazuyalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monkey Kaka



【HN】:☆Kazuya☆
【性別】:Boy♂
【誕生日】:8月22日 誕プレはなんでもいいよ
【特技】:Ryu Dance v(^w^)v
【好きな動物】:Monkey ヽ(´ー`)ノ
【愛用の香水】:BVLGARIブラック 愛用してます
【使っている携帯電話】: Nokia E66



Links



peppermint*mintmint*
linlin*Baby*
shihao*HHK*
manteng*Cousin*
adrian*Cousin*
minlong*T M L*
yongjun*Pandada*
waimui*Sister*
lester*Bitch*
carol*Good witch*
doreamon*Puiboy*
bigmonkey*Brother*
annwoon*Wanrenmijiejie*
nicky*Pineapple*
evelyn*Model Eve*
jerdine*Tpyang's GF*
XiaoXian*ZhangDongLiang*
Xiaoqi*Xiaoqiqi*
shuihua
ahfat
ahdaahdaahda
vivi
xiaoou
xiang
chinghui
zhengbo
yuanyuan
cat
eva
xiaoyu
junzhong
maoping
leiko
xiaobin
kelu
wenzhe
rain
maomao
fiona
red
valerie
weiteng
miner
isabel
kunichi
bryant
ahchengggggg
kumikumixiang
chunkiat
World Of Betta
Wishlist

Cravings cravings cravings !
I Wish Everyone is healthy (:






Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today I went to Dance Ensemble Singapore @ Waterloo St (near middle road) for an upcoming show's rehearsal for YF Entertainment. I am suppose to play Chinese drum with CJH Anthony.. At the same time, we played it together with the Malay & Indian drums after all the multi-racial dance... COOL YEA? We Played Multi-Racial drums~ It's a fun and interesting experience for me~ However,I am not so good a playing drum. HAHA! Will try to learn as fast as possible.. MUST BE CONFIDENT~ LOOK AT THE AUDIENCE! NOT YOUR FRIEND! LOLX This is what i heard during the dancing part... Haha We'll be playing the actual on 18 Oct 08...



These are the pics i took there! Have a look~ @.@





This is what i ate for dinner today! I can't remember what is this noodle called... It's very delicious ok?.. BUT, looked like... EEEEE hahahaahaa....




Know why i want to took this can drink? It was because~ when ordering our drink.. I think it was an Indonesian girl who take order for our drinkzzz...

CJH Anthony: How to say 白花蛇草水 in English?

Me: Erm.... Do you have Snake Grass drink?

The indo girl: Ha?? We don't have snake drink

Me: LOL!!!!!!

CJH Anthony: I go take a look myself (when back) He said it was called the Sparkling water..



Soon, everything ended @ 8.30pm... After that when rehearsal finished, I went for Dragon training @ Lor Halus by CJH Ahboon Car.

Training @ 9.30pm. but not everyone was there... met Da Tong's Laoshu & Co at bus-stop while on the way going to lor halus. They go there to train drum..

CJH Hanlong was there making the new LED dragon which he sold to 金莲寺.. some of them helped him and some was training instrument.. as for me ? I am taking photos of what they are doing LOL! Nice? Although it looked like a HOR HOR DA *crocodile* HAHA! But.. when the lights are on.. wonderful!!! It's was so colourful.. blinking and running..





This GOOD LUCK goddess of CJH is so funny... LOL! It's was drawn by 1 of CJH fellow after Mooncake festival dragon performance at downtown east and put up there till now!! No one has taken down till today. HAHAHAHA

This is their RULEZ! LOL

I have edit this pic due to some privacy of their Funny & Lame Rulessss



Training start at abt 10.30pm - 11pm

Same things happened... I still have problem coordinate with CJH's dragon head..

I run wrongly or they run their own ???

Well...... I'll try to coordinate them during the GMH performance @ Khatib this Sat...

Hope no more mistake! Lolx


After training, Jerome (贱骨头)send me home AGAIN... I love chatting with him.. sometimes we'll go for supper~
That's Him! hahaha

It's very early now! LOLx~ Am Going to sleep now..... Oyasuminasai (@_@)/ jya na~


Left Alone At
5:10 AM